The Hard Truth About Promo Items: Do They Work?
Give and you shall receive. It’s fundamental. Is investing in promotional items worthwhile? Well, that depends on your needs. Here at Appleton Creative we help our clients achieve optimal levels of engagement and feedback by incorporating promotional items strategically into their campaigns.
Appleton has had the pleasure of helping numerous clients over the years promote their business with merchandise purposed to increase brand awareness. Promo items are no different than most other forms of advertising—in that you pay for impressions. But with promo items, you’re gaining so much more. Here are reasons why:
L.J. Market Research did a study that found 52% of participants given a promotional item, ultimately did business with that company, while the remaining 48% said they would be more likely to do business with the company in the future.
When utilized correctly, promo items serve countless needs. What better way to draw attention at events? Exhibit Surveys, Inc. did a study that found a 176% increase in trade-show traffic to a booth that gave out promotional items.
While other forms of media eventually see an end to their relevance, a promo item can last forever. In the long run they increase brand recognition and exposure, they’re cost effective, less intrusive and help build brand loyalty.
Don’t go off on a buying spree just yet. Strategy is crucial to making this investment. The promotional item industry now offers an endless selection of prospective items. Quality and functionality matter; therefore, understanding how to pick the right items is a process in itself. Luckily, we’re seasoned vets.
Prospective clients and visitors seldom leave our offices empty handed. After our Lunch & Learn events attendees are treated to gift bags filled with Appleton Creative promotional “goodies” such as notebooks, mints and mouse pads, in addition to our signature caramel apples. Put simply, we practice what we preach.
Are you ready for a true out-of-the-box advertising solution? Let us be your guide. Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or email@example.com.Tags: marketing, brand loyalty, promo itmes, promotional items, promotional products