Show Me the Money: Win $20,000 for Your Nonprofit
The battle for major bucks, Victory Cup Initiative, is here again and your nonprofit organization has a chance to win the grand prize of $20,000. The entry process is simple — submit your application by this Friday, October 27th and you could be one of the 10 nonprofit finalists for Victory Cup 2018.
Hosted at Rollins College, this annual philanthropic competition allows 10 nonprofits the opportunity to present their cause to more than 400 Orlando influencers and business leaders to contend for the most audience votes. Through their unique stories, these nonprofits compete for thousands of dollars that go directly to their cause. The grand prize winner receives $20,000, second place wins $15,000 and third place earns $10,000. Each of the remaining seven participants receives $1,000.
- Must be a nonprofit serving the Orange, Seminole or Osceola Counties.
- National and regional 501(c)(3) organizations that are headquartered outside of this geographic area will not be considered.
- Must have a reviewed Nonprofit Portrait with the Central Florida Foundation.
- For more information, visit: guidestar.org.
- For further questions, contact Mary Meghan Flanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be able to commit to attendance at a Briefing Conference Call, VCI Story Telling Workshop, Dress Rehearsal, and the Victory Cup Initiative Breakfast.
Do you know a nonprofit that deserves $20,000? Help the cause you love by directing them to submit a competition application by this Friday, October 27th. Remember, everyone participates and everyone leaves a winner!
For further questions, contact Loran VanWormer, program manager, at email@example.com.