Stride with Pride and Show Your Colors in Downtown Orlando
The annual Orlando Come Out With Pride festival begins on Thursday, November 10th and ends on Sunday, November 13th. Hosted by the Metropolitan Business Association (MBA) of Orlando, this event is put on by Come Out Pride, Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of Orlando’s LGBTQ+ community. As its mission states, Orlando Pride encourages LGBTQ+ people to live openly, educates the general public and provides financial support to other LGBTQ+ organizations.
PRIDE FESTIVAL EVENTS
Thursday, November 10th
- Pride Launch Party at The Veranda from 6:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Main Event: Saturday, November 12th
- Come Out With Pride Festival at Lake Eola Park from noon to 10:00 p.m.
- Big Gay Brunch Sponsored by Orlando Weekly at The Abbey from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Orlando Pride Official After Party for Pulse at 111 N. Summerlin Avenue from 9:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Stand Up for Orlando at The Mezz from 9:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Sunday, November 13th
- Hydrate at The Veranda from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Appleton is excited to support Zebra Coalition during its march in the Most Colorful Parade in Orlando. Join the Zebra Quest in Zebra Coalition’s tent located by Lake Eola’s dock on Robinson Street. To support our valued partner, Appleton Creative worked with Zebra Coalition to develop marketing materials for the event.
We also recently concluded the Lives of a Different Stripe art exhibit in our Appleton Awareness Gallery, and we are continuing to provide advertising support for the Coalition, which includes the soon-to-launch brand new Zebra Coalition website.
Put some pride in your advertising campaign. Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through web, social media, video production and print– all in-house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.