Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service marketing and advertising agency located in downtown Orlando offering students valuable hands-on experience. Interns will receive exposure to advertising, public relations, website design/development, graphic design, social media marketing and video production.
- Major in advertising/public relations, marketing, creative writing, graphic design, digital media, art or film
- Available 10 to 20 hours a week
- Senior with previous internship experience preferred
- Earning college credit preferred
- Unique work environment – we work downtown in a historic, big yellow house
- We’re a tight-knit team that’s welcoming and values your help
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere
- Do work for local, national and international clients in various industries
- Enhance your portfolio with real projects and see your work displayed in the real world
- You’ll never go hungry – there’s always sweet treats around
We love our interns so much that we’ve hired over ten in the past few years! Please email your area(s) of interest (copywriting, public relations, social media, graphic design, video, accounts, etc.), resume and portfolio samples, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 26th to be considered for the program.