Five Apps for Last Minute Valentine’s Day Dates
First impressions are everything, especially if it’s your first Valentine’s Day together. It’s important to be prepared and have well-developed plans for a night with that special someone. Creating lasting relationships and memories are key. Here are apps to help any date run smoother:
1. Nifty Date Ideas – If you’re running low on ideas, browse through hundreds of creative and cheap date ideas. There’s also a video scavenger game you can play with another couple.
2. Spotify – For those date nights at home, use a well-planned music playlist to create the perfect mood. Access thousands of songs and even create a romantic playlist.
3. Send Flowers – Browse through hundreds of bouquets and arrangements based on type of flowers, color and price. You’ll even see a picture of the bouquet before placing your order.
4. Fandango – Find movies playing at a theater near you. Use your zip code to locate closer theatres and order your tickets online.
5. Snapette – This shows the best boutiques and fashion deals nearby, so you can dress to impress. Users can upload photos of fashion finds and browse by brand, price, and location information.
Even the most organized, thoughtful person can use a little help occasionally. These apps are sure to make a special night memorable and fun. Whether you are going on a date or going on an interview, feeling prepared and polished will always add a boost of confidence. After all, you are always advertising yourself. Our team at Appleton is all about support and developing strategies to make our clients shine.
We love Apps, use Apps, and develop them! Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: date night, Valentine's Day, apps