The Most Important Halloween Costume Contest of the Year
Happy Halloween! Today we’re celebrating by hosting our second annual luncheon potluck and Facebook costume contest. We think our team out-did themselves this year. Whose costume is your favorite?
1. Katie Houser: Raccoon
2. Mike Speltz: Nunchuckles the Killer Ninja Clown
3. Kim Foran: Firewoman
4. Amy Wise: Elmo from Sesame Street
5. Jamie Kruger: Gandalf Europop Nod from YouTube
6. Dolly Sanborn: Kit from the movie League of Her Own
7. Derricka White: Lovely Ladybug
8. Jennifer Graven: Mr. Fredrickson from the movie Up!
9. Kassi McPhee: Honey Boo Boo
10. Sarah Davis: Tiger
11. Eric Czerwonka: Blake from Workaholics
12. Diana LaRue: 70’s Disco Queen
Please cast your votes on our Facebook Page, we’ll announce the winner tomorrow. We hope that everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!
Appleton Creative is a award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or email@example.com.Tags: halloween