Orlando’s Most Creative Halloween Costume Contest
Happy Halloween! Here at Appleton we love any excuse to dress-up. Today we’re celebrating our fourth-annual Facebook costume contest. Cast your votes on your favorite costume on our Facebook page, and we’ll announce the winner on Monday.
We wish everyone happy haunting and hope you gobble ’til you wobble!
1. Erin Pearlman – Energizer Bunny
2. Dolly Sanborn – Tippi Hedren from “The Birds”
3. Amy Lee – Let’s Get Physical
4. Amy Wise – International Sex Symbol Doug Wise
5. Sam LaSelva – Johnny Cash
6. Jennifer Graven – EasyMac
7. Mike Speltz – A Freakishly Tall Ghost
8. Eric Czerwonka – God’s Gift to Women
9. Diana LaRue – The Absence of Color
10. Matt Doolittle – International Man of Mystery, Archer
11. Jamie Kruger – Yip-Yip
12. Kim Foran – Sock Hop Sweetie
Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or email@example.com.