Oh my gourd, it’s Appleton’s 10th Costume Contest!
The creativity never stops at Appleton, especially for our tenth annual costume contest. Take a look at our Appletonians’ gourd-geous costumes. You can also vote for your favorite costume on Appleton’s Facebook page here and be sure to check back in on the results!
List of Costumes:
- Eric Czerwonka – Running Forrest Gump
- Doug Stewart – Resting Witch Face
- Diana LaRue – Queen Bee, Sweet as Honey
- Matt Rigg – Johnny Rose
- Dolly Sanborn – Li’l Sebastian
- Jennifer Graven – 2020 is a Dumpster Fire
- Erik Larson – Pilot
- Leilani Torres – Professional Ghost
- Vanshika Ratra – Scarecrow
- Mike Speltz – Kahuna Mambo, Surfer Dude
There’s a time and place to be scary and it’s not in your marketing campaigns. Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service Orlando advertising agency that works with local, national and international clients to deliver impressive ad campaigns, branding, print, web, public relations, social media and video services — all in-house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your advertising goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.