Strategic Marketing & New Business Development DirectorAppleton Creative – Orlando, Florida
Appleton is an award-winning agency in the heart of Downtown Orlando that provides advertising and marketing solutions for high-profile regional and national clients. Services include strategic planning, brand development, web, digital, video, print, public relations and media. We are a high-energy, fast-paced team that works with a wide range of mediums and markets. We have a strong culture that emphasizes charitable giving, positive attitudes, communication, mutual support and a strong work ethic. Appleton has continually been voted Best Place to Work by the Orlando Business Journal since 2017. We have great benefits, a flexible work environment, the latest industry technology and programs, free parking downtown and an endless supply of snacks and caffeine. We are dedicated to our employees’ personal and professional growth, providing continuous education and opportunities to work on award-winning projects and campaigns.
Individual Qualities and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an outgoing, upbeat and intelligent individual with outstanding communication and organizational skills. This person will be responsible for coordinating with clients on a daily basis and overseeing projects from concept to completion. This highly personable individual will be one of the faces of Appleton and must have a high-level understanding of marketing. This individual will possess the following qualities and perform the following tasks:
- Handle day-to-day activities and communication for all assigned clients
- Oversee the full process of projects from concept to completion, exhibit excellent time management skills, create timelines and production schedules and act on priorities
- Work closely with the internal team to provide client assets and client briefs. Writing must be strong with excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ensure client needs are properly and efficiently executed and communicated, both internally and externally
- Proofreads copy and artwork, as well as printer proofs, before they are sent to the client
- Checks, approves and coordinates client approval of creative/production materials, copy, layouts, etc.
- Facilitate with getting quotes and managing relationships with various vendors
- Presentations to new and existing clients. In addition, will walk clients through all facets of the project
- Ensure that overall account revenues meet established company goals
- Attend weekly and daily status meetings
- Work with team on strategic marketing plan, making recommendations, evaluating and diagnosing client needs
- Create and present reports to clients utilizing metrics and analytics reporting
- Represent the company at various functions and promote the agency at every opportunity. These may be after hours or on weekends.
- Media planning and buying is a plus
- Public relations is a plus
Required Education and Experience:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of five years of account or project management experience in advertising or related marketing role is mandatory
- A solid background in project management for digital, web, social marketing, print and/or video projects
Competitive salary (base plus commission), employee health insurance, other optional insurances, paid vacation and holidays, retirement plan with vested matching funds, professional development education, room for advancement and other employee perks.
Please send resume to HR@AppletonCreative.com