Senior Account ExecutiveAppleton Creative – Orlando, Florida
Appleton is an award-winning agency in the heart of Downtown Orlando that provides advertising and marketing solutions for high-profile regional and national clients. Services include strategic planning, brand development, web, digital, video, print, public relations and media. We are a high-energy, fast-paced team that works with a wide range of mediums and markets. We have an inviting culture that emphasizes charitable giving, positive attitudes, communication, mutual support and a strong work ethic. Appleton has continually been voted a Best Place to Work by the Orlando Business Journal since 2017. We have great benefits, a flexible work environment, the latest industry technology and programs, free parking downtown and an endless supply of snacks and caffeine. We are dedicated to our employees’ personal and professional growth, providing continuous education and opportunities to work on award-winning projects and campaigns.
Individual Qualities and Responsibilities
- Ensure client needs are properly and efficiently executed and communicated both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement an overall marketing and sales strategy with action plans that clearly define objectives, goals, schedules and assignments to implement and achieve targeted opportunities.
- Have a clear knowledge of all agency services and be able to articulate offerings.
- Have excellent presentation skills to successfully present multiple agency services in a professional manner.
- Oversee the full process of projects from concept to completion, have excellent time management skills, create timelines, as well as the analytical ability to gather information and act on priorities.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write proposals and RFPs, and present both independently and with a team.
- Represent the company at various functions and networks, and promote the agency at every opportunity.
- Cultivate current clients, seek out new business opportunities, and play a leading role in their development.
- Ensure that overall account revenues and receipts meet established company goals.
Required Education and Experience (mandatory):
- Agency experience
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5 to 7 years of account management experience in an advertising or marketing role
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the ability to easily adapt to other software programs
- Competitive salary (base plus commission)
- Employee health insurance
- Other optional insurances
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement plan with vested matching funds
- Professional development education
- Room for advancement and other employee perks
Please send resume to HR@AppletonCreative.com with the subject line “Application for Senior Account Executive” followed by your name.