Graphic DesignerAppleton Creative – Orlando, Florida
Appleton is an award-winning agency in the heart of Downtown Orlando that provides advertising and marketing solutions for high-profile regional and national clients. Services include strategic planning, brand development, web, digital, video, print, public relations and media. We are a high-energy, fast-paced team that works with a wide range of mediums and markets. We have an inviting culture that emphasizes charitable giving, positive attitudes, communication, mutual support and a strong work ethic. Appleton has continually been voted a Best Place to Work by the Orlando Business Journal since 2017. We have great benefits, a flexible work environment, the latest industry technology and programs, free parking downtown and an endless supply of snacks and caffeine. We are dedicated to our employees’ personal and professional growth, providing continuous education and opportunities to work on award-winning projects and campaigns.
Individual Qualities and Responsibilities
We are looking for a candidate with outstanding design, production and communication skills to design marketing content. This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Work within a Mac-based environment
- Knowledgeable in both digital and print design
- Maintaining client brand guidelines across all channels
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as part of collaborative team
- Work under direction of creative director, project manager and senior designer
- Maintain well-organized, reusable production assets
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously while respecting deadlines
- Must have knowledge of pre-press production to prepare files for vendors
Desired Education & Experience
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree in advertising, design or related major
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience, agency experience is a plus
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in high-level branding, printing and website design (programming is a plus)
- Experience in interactive animation using After Effects and Premier is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Employee health insurance
- Other optional insurances
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement plan with vested matching funds
- Professional development education
- Room for advancement and other employee perks
Please send resume to HR@AppletonCreative.com with the subject line “Application for FULL-TIME Graphic Designer” followed by your name.
MUST include portfolio and/or link to design samples with application.