Appleton’s Resident Teen Hits the Stage
OMG YOU GUYS. March is finally upon us, and I couldn’t be more excited. Most of you know me as Appleton Creative’s resident teen blogger, but outside of work I love to act, dance and sing. This month, come watch me perform in Boone High School’s springtime production of “Legally Blonde: The Musical.”
This Broadway hit is an adaption of the 2001 film and features everyone’s favorite blonde lawyer, Elle Woods, and her unforgettable sidekick Chihuahua, Bruiser Woods. Much like the movie, this musical follows Elle on her journey from the sunny beaches of California, to prestigious Harvard Law School. Along the way, Elle proves that being true to yourself never goes out of style.
This is my last show at Boone High School, and I would love perform in front of a sold-out crowd. With that being said, here’s more information on the show:
- Who: Boone High School’s Theatre Department presents Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Where: The Boone High School Auditorium – 1000 Kaley Avenue Orlando, FL 32806
- When: March 14-16 at 7 PM. March 17 at 2 PM.
- Tickets: Tickets can be pre-ordered from cast and crew members by March 8th. You may also buy them at the door. General admission seating is $10.
- VIP Tickets: Are $20. VIP admission allows you to enter the theatre early, gives you access to the VIP lounge located in the chorus room with free refreshments and snacks, and guarantees you the best seating possible
- Content Advisory: This show is rated PG-13.
I hope everyone can make it out. I appreciate your support. Until next time– thanks for catching up with ya girl, Derricka!
Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 email@example.com.