Sharing your genius has never been more fun! Appleton Creative and friends shared in an extraordinary journey into the mind Thursday night during our second annual Brain Crush party. A stimulating and explorative experience, the event featured brain-busting games, live 3D printing by DeltaMaker, an oxygen bar, a psychic on site and more!
Were you at the event and wondered how you ranked in the Brain Games? Here are the correct answers:
Thirteen “25”s were integrated into the first floor public areas of Appleton creative. Bonus points if you found additional “25”s!
- Under a glass table near the Oxygen Bar
- In the center of the fireplace in the main gallery
- On the leg of the green bench in front of the Giving Circle
- In the green center square of the Giving Circle
- On the light fixture above the 3D printer station
- Above the front door
- On a post on the stairs
- On a clock in the conference room
- On the phone button in the conference room (bonus point if you also saw the date, 7/25, on the phone screen)
- One of the paintings in the conference room was marked 17/25
- Art piece #25 in the gallery
- Inside the light fixture in the conference room
- On the historic cameras in the video suite hallway
- $250 price of one of the paintings in the gallery
- Times on the psychic sign-up sheet
Did your memory pass the test? Most guests answered three out of five correctly.
- Name one of the numbers on any of the racecars. Answer(s): 12, 18, 20, 33, 77, 80
- How many piano keys were white? Answer: One
- Name one of the flavors of Pop Tarts in the photo. Answer(s): Hot Fudge Sundae, Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Chip, S’mores, Cherry
- All of the runners were wearing the same brand name jersey. What brand was it? Answer: Nike
- Which way was the campfire? Answer: Left
Were you able to see all of the hidden images? Many guests could not see any.
- Girl in mushroom cave
To see your red carpet entrance photos, visit our Facebook page.
Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: 3D, brain crush