February is upon us. It’s the month of Hershey Kisses, candied hearts, bouquets of roses, and most importantly, love. It seems like no matter which retail store I visit, an entire aisle is dedicated to Valentine’s Day goodies. In 2012, consumers spent an average of $17 billion on gifts, with roughly 20% coming from online stores, buying everything from chocolate to special gifts for their pets. With a little over a week away, it’s not too late to plan your romantic day. Let me, your girl Derricka, show you how to create an unforgettable Valentine’s Day.
Plan Your Perfect Valentine’s Day Online:
- justWink: Send a digital or physical card using justWink. The greeting card app allows youto customized your cards with a personal message, a photo and even a digital signature. You can send them however you please, via mail, text message, Facebook, or email
- Red Stamp: Create eye-catching personalized cards using Red Stamp. This sleek app lets you email, text, or even send old-fashioned mail effortlessly right from your iPhone or Android device.
- 1-800-Flowers: Flowers feed the soul. Leave a lasting impression by sending a beautiful floral arrangement or gifts on the go. The streamlined app simplifies the browsing and checkout experience.
- Love Quotes 500: A collection of heart-warming quotes from literacies greatest poets such as William Shakespeare and Emily Dickinson. This is just another way you can bring a smile to your special someone’s face.
- Epicurious: Calling all foodies. Avoid the Valentines restaurant rush by cooking your own dinner from scratch. You can search by type of meal and this app will generate a shopping list, so you don’t have to write everything down.
That’s all the time I have folks. Remember “it’s the thought that counts,” so follow these tips to help make this Valentine’s Day truly memorable. Again, thanks for reading Derricka’s Corner! xoxo
Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: holiday cards, mobile apps, Valentine's Day