Has your business taken advantage of LinkedIn’s newly redesigned Company Profile Page? Back in October 2012, LinkedIn, the world’s largest online professional network, streamlined their site to make it easier for the 175 million members to tell their professional stories, fine career opportunities, and build meaningful relationships. Appleton Creative was quick to update our LinkedIn page with these new changes. If you’re not familiar with LinkedIn’s new updates and features, here’s 7 ways to build and maximize your company’s LinkedIn profile:
- Create a company LinkedIn profile: Ensure your company has a page on LinkedIn – if not, create one. Check out this tutorial on how to get started in just a few easy steps.
- Set up a products and services tab: Add products and services to your page to highlight what your company has to offer. Adding videos is a great to showcase your products, services, and your company’s personality.
- Add employees: Always make sure employees add your company to their profile so people get a good view of who works for you. This helps clients easily find and connect with your employees.
- Ask for recommendations: Request reviews from as many clients as possible. People are influenced by what their peers and network connections recommend.
- Create a career tab: Post jobs so interested applicants always know when you’re hiring.
- Feature blog or Twitter posts: Connect your blog and/or Twitter account to your company page so followers can stay up-to-date. Position your company as a thought-driven leader in the community by keeping a frequently updated and engaging page. This is the best way to organically attract new followers and expand your LinkedIn reach.
- Company status updates: Easily engage with your followers by sharing company news, product releases, promotions or relevant industry articles. Also encourage your followers to like, share, and comment on your posts.
Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: linkedin, social marketing, social networking